$100 per 55 minutes session
I also offer sliding-scale rates to be determined at the time of scheduling. Ask me about it.
While I do not participate in any insurance plans directly, many companies will allow for out-of-network provider benefits wherein you can submit an invoice that I will provide and you can receive partial reimbursement for my services. My rate is also significantly lower than most therapists to accommodate clients with high deductible insurance plans.
Please contact your insurance provider directly to learn about your insurance coverage.
Here are some questions to ask your mental health provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and checks are accepted for payment at the time of the session.
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.